www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sesame Street Live!

Ryan won 4 front row tickets to see Sesame Street Live in town last night. Unfortunately, he couldn't get work off, so I took Dirk, Eve and Japheth, their neighbor friend. They had a BLAST! It didn't start until 7pm, and my kids are usually asleep by then, so I didn't know how they would do. But they did fine. This is not my idea of fun, as little kids shows drive me nuts and I didn't want Elmo songs stuck in my head for the next 3 weeks! lol But I survived. :o)

All the characters on the SS Rubber Duckie

This is how close we were to the stage! It was great - the kids got to High-Five the characters when they came off the stage to perform on the floor.

The theme for the show was "Imagine", so they kept having the kids cover their eyes and envision different scenes. Eve really got into it at the end.

All the characters dancing around
(If I didn't take pictures, I started falling asleep! lol)

I asked Dirk and Eve to smile for the camera.
This is what I got.


An announcer said, "THREE minutes until the start of the show!"

:o)

No comments: