www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, August 26, 2011

Colorado

Last week, Sarah and I took a little mommy vacation to Denver, Colorado to visit Jon and Candace, and little Charlotte. I had an amazing time. I've now seen the ocean and the mountains, and the mountains by far are my favorite. So beautiful. So majestic. I cannot wait to go back. It was the perfect little getaway, and I am so thankful for Jon and Candace's hospitality, and for Charlotte letting us sleep in her big girl bed :D

Charlotte painted my toenails. You should have seen the end result lol Looked like all my toes were bleeding :D


Some river


I took a pic of pink flowers for Eve.



The Lord is always shining down on us :D


I like this pic as it shows how big these "small" mountains are.


I've never seen a rainbow so thick. It was beautiful.


Me at the Balancing Rock.


Garden of the Gods was beautiful


The "Big Airplane " at the entrance of the Air Force Academy. B-52. Incredible to see in person.


Stained glass windows in the Air Force Academy Chapel. With mountain views.


The organ in the Chapel. Stunning.


Cool Chapel - interesting. Very interesting looking.


Air Force Academy Chapel - How awesome is that?

No comments: