www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Daddy! He turned 32 yesterday. We made a cake for him, and picked out sprinkles for on top. I took the clear wrapping off the top of the sprinkle bowl and dumped the sprinkles into one nice pile in the middle of the cake. I knew Mommy told me Eve could do it too, so I saved her a few sprinkles, and she dumped them in the corner of the cake :o) He he he. We aren't very good at decorating! Then Daddy said we could help him blow out his candles, so Daddy said on the count of three, but when he said "one" Eve and I blew them all out :o) We aren't very patient you know!

We had so much sugar yesterday, that Eve went to bed at midnight, and I didn't go to bed until 130 in the morning!

Nate called yesterday to see if I had made Ryan a cake yet, we were supposed to touch base on Thursday, but I had forgotten. So turns out Nate also made him a Texas sheet cake! Then Nate said that Josh also made him one! So Ryan had 3 cakes yesterday :o)

Ryan and I are moving the house around tomorrow. Ok, obviously not the house itself, just the interior :o) We decided that we are going to expand our salt water fish and start "breeding" the corals. We started doing this last year, but Derrick decided the fish needed a drink...of milk, and killed all the fish in the tank plus some of the corals didn't grow as well. So, now that he knows fish don't drink milk, we're ready to move on :o) We have a small 20 gallon tank we want to set up in our living room, so we're moving things around a bit. Which is fine with me! I love change. I love moving rooms around. And I'm looking forward to having a salt water tank back in our living room again, it's been almost 2 years since I've had one and I miss it. It's so peaceful to look at.

Happy Birthday, Ryan! I love you very much, I hope you had a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cake! Happy b-day Ryan :)