www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I told the kids today that it was Valentine's Day, and asked them, "What do we do on Valentine's Day?" Evie's response was, "G's House!" Derrick's response was, "Gran's House!" I'm like, um I didn't ask WHERE we were going. So I told them we were red on Valentine's Day, so Derrick picked out his red shirt and wanted red pants to match (we settled for a pair of jeans with red stitching) and Evie picked out a pink butterfly shirt. She also LOVES pink gloss for her lips and has been running around all day putting in on her lips, or around that area ;o) They are also asking where there treats are - they've caught on already to if today has a name to it (Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day) that equals presents for them. Luckily Gran sent gifts :o) So Ryan and I don't have to buy any. However, they are asking for candy now. Little stinkers.

I'm trying to pick up a shift tonight - as it is a HUGE money-maker night, but so far no luck. I have one more coworker to ask today, then I might have tonight off. Which isn't horrible, but I'd rather have $200 :o) If I don't get a shift tonight, I'll try to pick some up this weekend, as I think this weekend will still be very busy since V-Day falls so close to it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

ps - Jackie, I had a dream about you last night. Very weird. I love how weird dreams get. I'll have to tell you about it sometime!

No comments: