www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lord's Prayer Pt. 2

So after a few weeks, Derrick has been asking for the "other prayer" to be said. The other night, he said the Lord's Prayer all by himself! Well, according to his 4 year old memory :o) This is how it went (and I just asked him to repeat it for me so I would type it correctly):

Our Fadder
Who art in Heaven
Ha-wo-wed be my name.
My kingdom come.
My will be done.
On earf as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And give us our trespasses
and we forgive those who trespasses against us.
Lead us not to temptration
but deliver us from evil.
For the power and the gwory
Amen.

Not too bad for only hearing it about 20 times! I still love how he says "My" instead of Thy! However, he has dropped adding his name at the end of the 3rd line :o) I wish my camera lasted long enough for me to catch it on video - mine only takes 15 seconds and Derrick doesn't say it fast enough for that. I think I will cave and get a new digital. Was hoping to put that money towards something else, but I think in the long run, catching the kids on camera is worth more than some curtains or something that won't last.

No comments: