www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eve-ism

A few days ago, I caught Eve chewing on her hair. (ICK!) Not exactly sure how to get her to stop, so I kinda fibbed.

M - Evie, don't chew on your hair! If you eat your hair, it goes into your belly, and you'll get a hairy belly.

E - *EYES ARE HUGE* WHAT?!

M - How much hair do you think Daddy ate?

E - Lots!

So, yesterday I told Ryan about this, and he shook his head and asked why I set her up like that. I knew it would either backfire horribly, or a great Eve-ism would come out of it.

So, today...

E - Daddy, you must have eating A LOT of hair as a kid!

R - What? What are you talking about?

E - When you eat hair, it goes to your belly, and you have a REALLY hairy belly, Daddy!

R - Thanks, Eve.

LOL! Gotta love that little girl AHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: