www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shopping

Here's what I got for $3.28
I'm a good shopper :o)
That's almost $80 worth of stuff!
In a world full of complaints, which I hear so often at work, I decided to email companies who's products we use in our house and tell them what I like about them. In return, I've received SO MANY coupons from them - many for FREE items! All for taking a few minutes out of my day to tell them why I love their products. Some coupons came from me signing up on their websites to be the "First to Know" about new products, which has also resulted in me getting more free item coupons! I still have more coupons to use, but I'm saving them to match them up with some better deals. You can use one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per item, so I got a few extra free items because the store had a B1G1 free coupon, then I used my high value coupon and got it for nearly free.

No comments: