www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finding "Extra" Money - Endorse

Another way I earn money to deposit into our House Fund is using the Endorse application on my smartphone.  Each week (usually mid-week) I get a message on my phone asking what's on my shopping list for the week.  Many are generic items, like crackers, fast food, diapers or pet food, but sometimes it's specific things like Mountain Dew or Zatarain's.



All you do is take a picture with your Smartphone of your receipt and Endorse will credit your account.  Each item is worth different - from 10-100% cashback.  Some things are 10% with the option of upgrading to 50% cashback if you post it to your wall on Facebook. 

Receiving your cashback bonus is easy.  Once you accumulate $20 (only took me a few weeks!) you can request a check.  Otherwise I cashed out sooner because I used my Paypal account. 

What are you waiting for?  This is the easiest way (along with Ibotta) I've earned money!

No comments: