www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Camera

I need a new digital camera. So I can post pics. Anyone have an extra one laying around? :o)

Mom loaned me their old one, but I can't find the cord to download the pics off the camera to the computer. I want to take pics of the kids playing outside! (I hate snow). I had a HUGE confrontation with the mean man across the street. Supposedly I parked too close to him so he couldn't get out (whatever, I know there was enough room!). Anyways, I had more "F" words thrown at me than I have ever had in my life, combined! I heard him squealing his tires, so I thought I'd be nice and move my truck so he could get back to work, but when I stepped outside, I was in hostile territory. I let him go off, I picked up my jaw off the ground, and turned around and went back in the house. I actually called the cops to make a complaint, then I decided not to. I have something else in mind. Wish me luck, it involves going over to his front door. Knocking on it. Apologizing (even tho I never did anything wrong, but I'll be the Christian here) and giving him some cookies. Maybe that will make him at least not "F"-bomb me next time. And if it doesn't work, then if there is a next time, cops will be called. This isn't my first "rudeness" encounter with him. And he's offended our neighbors more often than not. Anyways, wish me luck!

No comments: