www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, December 3, 2007

Potty Update

Wow - anyone still reading all this potty talk? Evie has done a great job. I found a diaper under a chair, so that's my back up for tonight. Hopefully our diapers arrive tomorrow! She was dry all night last night, except for peeing on the bathroom rug - she almost made it! I'm very happy with her progress! I can't believe how much easier she was than Derrick! He took 18 months! It was beyond rediculous. And I knew he was ready, since he'd take his diaper off and pee on the floor, any floor.

Speaking of Derrick, he's quite the little character. He thinks that any kind of meat (usually a sliced kind) is salami (his favorite). So we were ready Green Eggs and Ham, and he got a kick out of calling it, Green Eggs and Salami. Totally not funny, except when it's coming from a 3-year-old who thinks it's so hilarious he can't stop laughing! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love potty time I can touch my daughters p---y and she thinks nothing of it, nothing better than daddy enjoying his daughter