www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, March 9, 2009

Victor's 2 month pictures!

Check out http://www.searsportrait.com/

session id - 41070A12454468
session password - TYBBNCCTW

If you don't have your own login info, you can use mine - carriezeldenrust@yahoo.com and password "carebear". I tried to use the easiest thing to remember for you. Sorry, that's not my password for my email :o)

Pose # 5 (which I believe is the middle of the first row) is what we went with - that's what he looks like the most when he's not smiling. And he wouldn't smile until we changed his clothes back to a sleeper! Little stinker!

Pose #14 (I think it's the 1st one on the 2nd row) is so incredibly like Derrick's 2 month pictures! It's unreal! However, as much as I wanted it because it looked so much like Derrick's, I went with the one that looks most like Victor himself.

Paula always does such a nice job with the kids. She's the only one we have gone to in the last almost 3 years! I can't wait to see her again in about a month when we plan to get an "all kids" picture taken. Then in December we'll get a family picture taken - FINALLY! We still don't have one! We have snap shots, but nothing professionally done.

1 comment:

Kock Fam said...

ok too cute I like!!!
The first pic I was like WOW he really looks like Derrick and then the next one I was like WOW he really looks like Evie.
Very nice...I actually went today and got Alisson and Bradon photographed but I need to make an appt for Caitlyn and the family photo we will do at New Generation studios.