www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, June 25, 2009

7th Tooth!

Well, it broke thru. Tooth #7. This was one of the worst ones yet. But I'm hoping the worst is over. I haven't heard him shreak like that for a long time. Tylenol wouldn't help, ibuprofen wasn't working, Orajel, Anbesol, nothing. Poor little guy. It's not completely in, I can just feel the tip of it. But like I said, I hope the worst is over!

I'm heading out tonight for Mommies and Margaritas with a bunch of friends! I'm so excited! I love this day - we do it once a month!

Oh, and Evie took a really big magnet to our TV this afternoon. Now we have a big green spot and a big purple spot on the TV. Kids. I've said it before, I'll say it again - kids don't cost that much. It's what they break that costs so much!

No comments: