www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, June 1, 2009

Derrick-ism

So, here's an interesting conversation I had with Derrick tonight. A little back story for you - Derrick doesn't like lettuce, he calls it "salad". We have also been trying to keep him from finding little "goodies" in his nose and eating them. *BLEH!* Anyways. I made a chicken broccoli hotdish tonight, and here's how the conversation went...

D - I don't like this.
M - You need to try it. You don't know if you like it until you try it.
D - I don't like salad.
M - There's no salad in it.
D - What's the green stuff?
M - It's green boogers (obviously joking and trying to get him to say we don't eat boogers)
D - No it's not!
M - We don't eat boogers, do we?
D - I only eat yellow boogers. The green ones are yucky.

I can't even write this without gagging! Oh Derrick...

No comments: