www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Pics







I wonder if this will make her leave me alone...








Eve doesn't always play with Victor, so this was a big deal for her to HOLD him!

















My two boys!














I haven't heard Dirk giggle like that in such a long time. All three were having a great time laughing, at really nothing at all. Just laughing!










Goofy Dirk. Sweet little Victor. They just LOVE to be by one another!













They are laughing at Eve doing something. I couldn't move the camera back far enough to catch her in the pic in time :o(












Learning how to sit up like a big boy!













I'm SO big!
(or learning how to tell Mom how big the fish was!)











He had SO much fun playing with a newspaper! His hands were covered in black ink. So we won't be doing that again.









Here's a link to the new swimsuit Eve has! She would NOT pose for you, sorry. She ran downstairs to show Dad and Dirk, then stripped it off 2 seconds later.

www.oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48611&vid=1&pid=657794

No comments: