www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, November 30, 2007

Potty Time!

Mommy got called into school this afternoon, so Daddy had to "watch" us. I think he just took a nap on the chair :o) But when Mommy came home, she looked in my potty chair and asked Daddy if he helped me go potty. He didn't! I went ALL BY MYSELF!

But two hours later I peed all over the toy room floor. Hey, I'm 50/50. But I think I might have this down by the end of the weekend. Mommy really doesn't want to buy any more diapers! And I want to be a big girl.

OH! I had to take a break from writing. I sat on my potty chair, then I screamed with excitement for Mommy! Mommy came to look in my potty chair, I think she thought I put a toy or something in there - but I went poopy! Now I get a WHOLE BUNCH of jelly beans as a treat! I'm a big girl now! I'll have to keep practicing this. I like not being a baby any more!

Luv Evie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come to my house baby girl I will make you a big girl, I love taking of little toddlers pull ups or knickers, my c--k gets sooooooo hard taking then down, LOVE sniffing and licking my nieces knickers so I can taste her pee and and bald puffy c--t