www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day to all the Dad's out there! Especially to Ryan, Papa and Grandpa! I tried letting Ryan have a good day to sleep in, and even tho he didn't get up for a long time, the kids were NUTS this morning - yelling, screaming, running, jumping. I couldn't get them to calm down. Tried bringing them to the store with me today, but that was a BAD idea - they were all over the store! They didn't get enough sleep last night, and I could tell today!

Crazy, I'll be 11 weeks already tomorrow :o)

Please also say a prayer for us - that we find someone to sign a lease in the next few days. I'm starting to get nervous about it. I know we'll find someone, I just want it done sooner than later ;o)

Yesterday Ryan dropped me off at work. When we were at a stoplight, Derrick saw the hotel Gran and Grandpa stayed at when they were here. He yelled, "I want to go to Gran and Grandpa's house!" and pointed to the hotel. I can't believe he recognized it! All he could see was a little corner of it from the road. He wanted to go swimming again. That boy LOVES the water! I think swimming lessons are in his near future.

Eve has been her typical self - crazy :o) Someone left a little notepad with Elmo on the cover at work the other day, so I brought it home for Eve. She calls it her checkbook and will sit and write in it for a good 20 minutes if not more. We got the kids a new box of color crayons and they are loving all the new colors (they had been down to only orange, red, blue and green for quite a while).

No comments: