www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, June 2, 2008

9 Weeks

9 Weeks (31 to go!)

Since Thursday my right side has been hurting, and progressively getting worse. On Saturday, I was sent home from work bcuz the pain was so bad I was crying. I finally went in yesterday to get it checked out (I was afraid it was my appendix). After waiting an hour and a half to see a doc (the only one that would see me was the one MD working, none of the PAs would see me bcuz I'm pregnant, which I can understand), I found out I strained my abdominal muscles. I can't begin to tell you how much it hurts to sit, stand, talk, laugh, sneeze, use the bathroom, breathe, EVERYTHING! Especially sleep (I'm posting this at like 330am). Poor Eve loves to curl up on my right side and cuddle and I have to send her away :o( The cure? Rest (HA! how do you rest a muscle you use non-stop all day long?), ibuprofen (can't take bcuz I'm preggo), and ice/heat (which just the weight of the bag on my side makes it hurt).

On a good note - Gran and Grandpa are coming for a visit on Tuesday! (on a bad note - it hurts to clean and I left just about everything to clean for Sunday and Monday so it was a smelling freshly clean when they get here). So this should be an interesting couple of days! :o)

Kids are doing well - altho their schedule is all mixed up. They've been taking naps which keeps them up sometimes forever. Like Saturday night (so lucky Ryan was home!) the kids were up at like 2am until I don't know when - 5am??? They were watching movies and "sleeping" on the couch. :o)

Well, I'm going to grab a snack and try to go back to sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments: