www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, June 23, 2008

12 Weeks

Whoa - the baby is the size of a lime! Brain development is key this week, so I'll have to make sure to keep up on my Omegas to make sure this kid is super smart ;o)

I had a dream the other day that I had twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was named, the name we picked out. The girl wasn't named, probably bcuz we haven't narrowed it down to one yet.

I also had a chat with Derrick. I asked him if we had a boy, if it was ok to name the baby boy _____ (sorry, not sharing names, just like the other times!). He said, Ok that's cool. Or something to that effect. I asked him if we had a baby girl, could we name her _______ (Ryan's choice in a girl's name), and he said, No, he didn't like it. So here's me thinking that I'll get him to like my girl's name and turn Ryan around to it :o) So I asked him if we could name the baby girl _____ (my choice in a girl's name), Derrick tilted his head, looked right up at me, shaking his head, and said, "Mommy, that would not be a very good idea." What?! Ha! I had to chuckle at that. Where did he get his bluntness from? :o) I asked him what we should name the baby if it's a girl - and he said, "Sadie." I'm like - no, there are too many dogs in our family that were named Sadie. Thanks anyways, Derrick!

Well, I'm off to clean more. Our renters moved out and I don't think they cleaned a thing. The shower was brown and gray - COMPLETELY! I've already spent hours over there cleaning the kitchen, but we have some awesome girls coming tomorrow to hopefully sign a lease. I'd love to rent to them - one is a fantastic babysitter of ours from last semester!

No comments: