www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!











What a way to ring in the new year! I had the cutest and most kissable date last night ;o)

Well, my heart has been skipping beats a little too frequently if you ask me the last few days. So we'll see if I go home today, or if I stay one more day. Doc isn't overly alarmed, but we'll see what the rest of the day brings. Otherwise I feel great!

Victor is such a sweet baby. He's very content, as long as you don't let him get cold. So changing diapers is a no-no :o) He was circumcised this morning and he's doing just fine. The nurse changed his first post-circ diaper to make sure I knew what to look for and how to keep him from getting infections, etc. She said to make sure he has a wet diaper between now and tomorrow morning, and if not, that's when I'd need to call the hospital to have him checked out. As she was going to close up his diaper, he peed all over his bassinet, then pooped out a super poop all over the other half of the bassinet! I looked at her and asked, "So he's fine?" :o)

Enjoy the pics! I'll keep them coming as much as I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That boy came out peeing and just hasn't stopped! Lol!