www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update

I made Ryan bring the computer to the hospital so I could update this site and check out the pics that were posted :o)

All is going well. Victor is such a wonderful baby. He's so calm, and usually sleeping. He's a pretty good eater, as far as I can tell. I'll have him weighed just to see what he's at.

I'm doing well. I was able to get up and move around this morning and throughout the entire day, which is WONDERFUL! Yesterday I was pretty itching from the spinal, so I had to have benedryl, which made me so incredibly tired that I didn't want to do much except sleep. But how can you sleep when something exciting happens?! Only "bad" thing is that my blood pressure won't go down. I had some extra tests done to make sure my liver is working well and other stuff, didn't hear anything, so it must be ok. So I'll probably head off to take a nap here and rest up to see if that will help at all. Most readings after I've been sleeping/resting did not go down :o(

Well, stay tuned for more pics. I'll try to get them up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need more pictures!
We need more pictures!
We need more pictures!