www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We have had a super busy week this week - sorry I haven't updated with some new pics! I've been working a few more hours this week, which worked out perfectly. But as soon as I got home, we turned around and went to VBS. The kids LOVE VBS and I really enjoyed the adult Bible study - we studied the movie Fireproof. Bad acting in that movie, but it has some wonderful themes. Our renters are also moving out today, and our new ones in. I'm excited to have this new family move in as she cleans! It's not a bunch of college guys - you should see what I have to go clean in a few minutes. I already walked thru it once. I'm not looking forward to it. But it is better than what the previous guys left it as, but again, still not much better. So, stay tuned for more pics as this busy week comes to a close and I have more time to show off my little ones :o)

No comments: