www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dirk and Kindergarten

Well, Dirk has had a "rough" few days in Kindergarten :o( But today, he got a praise report! He did very well and I'm so excited for him! He's such a busy body that he can get into a little mischief here and there. So, we've done a few changes in how we approach him and I hope it continues to work! His teacher has caught on to how he needs to be praised, so I hope he continues to be a little angel at school :o) He LOVES LOVES LOVES to color, so he gets a new coloring sheet from his teacher after a good day. When Mrs. M told him this today, he got so excited! He was seriously jumping up and down. :o) What a cute kid! I think I'm going to go out and get some new crayons/pens/pencils for him to choose from after a fantastic day. Oh! I'm so happy he is settling into a routine at school.

No comments: