www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long Day

Last night, I went to sleep around 930. I was so tired. About 1-130am, Derrick started crying for me. It's weird, you get to know which cry is which after a while, and I knew this was a not-so-good cry. He complained that his ear really hurt. He never complains, so when he did, I knew something was wrong. I gave him some medicine to help drain his ear like I always do when they can't sleep due to ear infections. He tried to sleep in our bed, but couldn't lay even half-way down. So we went downstairs and I propped him up in the corner of the couch and we watched Disney's Cars 3 times, and then the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-2 times. I forget. It was a long night. Of course yesterday Zale got out, Ryan called me at work and I totally freaked out. He's such a big dog I was afraid he'd cause an accident (last time he ran out he had no concept of cars on the road, and many had to slam on their brakes). When he was found and I was told there was a cop involved, I freaked. I was afraid we'd have to pay damages if he caused an accident. Luckily he didn't, a cop just put him in the impound. But it was still stressful. He has too much energy! Then I pulled a double at work today. I usually don't mind, but it was pretty slow all day, so when I pull 10 hours and go home with less than $100, I'm not so happy. But it's $ I didn't have, so I'm thankful for what I have. But I think I'm ready to be done for the day and head to bed.

My Godson's first communion is on Sunday, and I'm looking forward to that. A friend of mine is babysitting for D & E tomorrow so Ryan and I can have a date, then we are watching her little boy on Saturday so her and her husband can have a break - I'm sooooo looking forward to this!!!

No comments: