www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Sad Day

Today's a sad day :o( Sherman, our kitty cat for over 6 years, has found a new home. I remember the day Ryan brought him home. He was our first "baby" so this is kind of a tough day for me. Ever since we got Zale, he won't leave the upstairs very often, and in the last few weeks, he hasn't even left our bedroom. Zale is the reason I sleep at night, so we needed to find a new home for Sherman. A lady asked for a kitten for her children, and decided to take Sherman instead of a kitty. I'm really happy he found a good home. He deserves better than being afraid of Zale 24/7. She said they have a big bay window that he is going to LOVE looking out at their birds. Turns out, her and her kids live down the road from us! So maybe one day I'll drive by and see him flipping his tail around, looking out at the birds. There are 3 kids in the house to give him lots of love.

So, Goodbye Sherman. I hope your new family loves you as much as we do!

No comments: