www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mitch's First Communion

Yesterday, the kids and I headed up to Milaca (St. Cloud area) for my Godson's First Communion. We sort of ended up off the road I needed to take (missed a turn), so I ended up missing it :o( But I made it in time for pictures. I'll post those as soon as Mom emails them to me. I really need a new digital camera!

I can't believe Mitch is 9 years old already. Where has the time gone. He's such a great kid, I wish I could see him more often. He was excited about his gift, which I'm thankful for. It's so hard finding gifts for a boy! Dad is his Godfather, so we both went in on it. We bought him a black keepsake box. The lid has his name engraved on it, really neat, turned out better than I expected. When you lift the lid, the there are two trays that slide out - one to the left, one to the right. Underneath those is a large tray. He already had it all set what was going in each one.

The kids did so well in the truck for so long in one day. They were very excited to see G and Papa, but Eve wanted Marcie too. They haven't been feeling the best, so getting outside yesterday was great for them. Derrick enjoyed the skateboard with Mike, and Mitch helped Eve around their jungle gym.




No comments: