www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wedding

Yesterday we spent the day with good friends. Ryan stood up for Josh and Paula's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony, and Nate sang the Lord's Prayer just like he did for our wedding. He has the most amazing voice, I wish you all could have heard him, he did a wonderful job! I have lots of pics to share, but they are on someone else's camera, so when she sends them my way, I'll put them up here for you to see.

I have to share a story from Friday. That night Josie and I decided to watch a movie and have a drink before her husband and Ryan went to the bachelor party. So I asked if there was a liquor store up by her place and she told me where it was. So I ran up there, grabbed a few wine coolers, and headed out the door. Then the wind picked up. My hair was all over I could hardly see. So I balanced the drinks and tried to dig out my keys without dropping my wallet all over, put the key in the key hole, and it wouldn't fit. I was kind of confused. I looked at the hood of the truck, and it looked different. Then my heart sank - this wasn't our truck! What's the next thing that goes thru your mind when you are trying to get into someone else's vehicle? Please, please, please don't let there be someone in the truck. I looked up and brushed my hair aside, and lo and behold, a lady was waving at me. I don't really get embarrassed, but here I am, coming out of a liquor store, trying to "break into" someone else's truck with my keys, and a lady is waving at me from the passenger seat! ha! I had some good laughs at that one! In my defense, when I pulled into the parking lot just a few minutes prior, I was the ONLY one parked in that row of stalls, so when I came out, I saw a black truck and went to it. Nate, Josh, Brian, Josie, and of course Ryan, had a good laugh with me. :o)

No comments: