www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dry

I haven't worn diapers at all for three days! I am a big girl at nighttime, too! I woke up three times now all dry, I didn't go potty in my big girl bed!! Mommy was very excited and I got big hugs, and she tried to kiss my cheeks, but I don't like kisses lately.

Mommy and Daddy also bought Dirkie and me some fun cereals - they have all the colors in them are circles. Mmmm. They taste better than my Cheerios!

We were very good yesterday for Daddy when Mommy was gone. Derrick played like a big boy downstairs and didn't touch the fish tank, just his toys. When I was done eating, I told Daddy I was tired and we went upstairs so I could lay down and take a nap.

We got a whole bunch of presents in the mail, too! Dirkie and I have new "fishy food" as we call them - they are like fruit snacks with some fish oils in them, and they are soooo yummy! We haven't had any for a long time because Derrick ate 1/2 a bag of them and Mommy wouldn't order any more :o( Naughty Dirkie! We also got some more "juice" - some energy drink syrup we like. Mommy said it's good for us since it has lots of vitamins, I don't care if it's good for us or not, it tastes soooo good I want it all the time! But Mommy said only for breakfast. Oh, and we got new crackers too. In little bags. I like those. I get to have my own bag, and Dirkie gets his own. Sometimes we share, but sometimes we don't like to :o)

No comments: