www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

I got home from work early today, so I took the kids outside and let them RUN around for awhile. They loved being outside. They have a few outdoor toys with wheels, so they enjoyed pushing them around. Although I've come to realize how much we need a backyard with a fence, so I can just send them outside with the dog to play. I've been looking at homes around the area, but they are 2x the price they are back in Wisconsin :o( Maybe I can convince Ryan that moving back to Wisconsin is a good thing - 3x the land for the same price as around here! Plus to be closer to home would be awesome, for the kids to see Mom and Dad more often (and maybe for Ryan and I to get a night off every few weeks! he he he)

Alrighty - check the visitor counter - 7000 is very near! Everyone else should sign the guest book too - I'd love to see how's all checking in on us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it... I was 7003! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

darn it 7010 yes I still check, yes I still think of you often, yes we should get together, yes all is well here, hope the job is going well too.....talk at you soon, Karly