www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, March 28, 2008

Jumping

I love to jump, jump, jump, jump and jump some more! It's my most favoritest thing to do in the whole world! I also got some new shoes. I love my Dora shoes. I love to JUMP in my Dora shoes!

Today, Mommy and Daddy had a meeting, so Derrick and I went to our neighbor's house. It was sooooo fun! All the girls chased us around for about an hour. We were so tired when we got home! I also love my Strawberry Shortcake clips for my hair. I'm learning to keep them in longer, without ripping them out. I lasted 1 hour today :o)

Mommy and Daddy took Evie and me up to the "Puppy Store" to get a fishie for my birthday! I think they want to get me a fish so I learn how to take care of him, and not give him a glass of milk to drink. Bcuz then he'd get dead like my other fishie. I didn't know fishies can't have milk. Only water. But they didn't have the kind I can have, so we have to wait. I want Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead for my birthday!

A few days ago, Ryan and I were in the truck with the kids and Derrick told us that he was going to drive our truck when he turns 6. We said, "No, not until you are 16." Derrick just said, "Oh. Ok." Wouldn't it be nice if all conversations went like that. I thought we'd get an argument out of it or something, but he just accepted it. Hopefully. I guess we'll find out in two years :o)

No comments: