www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Looks more like Christmas outside than Easter. We got a pretty good dusting of snow the last few days. Wish I could take the kids outside and just let them run around. They're starting to get naughty again. I gave them baths this morning, went downstairs and when I got back upstairs, they had squirted out 4 bottles of my skin care. I was so mad! Derrick knows better not to touch my stuff, we've had numerous talks about that. Time to hunker down and get a house with a yard. Can't stand it any more! :o) Well, not much else is new. We bought the kids some hopper balls for their Easter gifts, but our pump is missing the needle, so not sure how we are going to fill them up yet :o) Figured it would be a nice easy way of getting them to use up that stored energy!

You know what? I was due with Derrick 4 years ago today! How crazy is that? (I so don't miss being preggo at all!) It seems like not that long ago, yet it seems like it's been longer. Derrick will be turning 4 here shortly. I can't believe how big he is getting. He's so smart. More than I'd like him to be sometimes :o) I definitely think preschool would have been a good thing these coming months, but he'll have fun next year, when Eve can go also!

No comments: