www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Craziness

Last night I could hardly sleep :o( I think the baby grew, and my lungs weren't ready for it. It was hard to breathe all night, and most of the day - just couldn't seem to get a full, deep breath in. Yes, I have three more months to go! This one might end up bigger like Derrick, we'll just have to see. I don't remember this with Eve. But then again, I don't remember much of Eve's pregnancy. Now it's going better.

I also had my first therapy appt yesterday. My left leg/side is week, hense all the pain and stiffness when I walk most of the time. I was given certain exercises to do to help get some stability back. I tried to do the exercises, but it requires me to lay on the floor and it's incredibly painful to lay on the hard floor on my lowback/tailbone. I have another appt tomorrow. I'm sure this will all be better in a few weeks. It feels ok to do some of the exercises, but when I am supposed to relax in between reps, that's the part that hurts. I should get a mat or something. That might just help.

I took the kids to the library today to get a new movie. But the deal with them the last few times we've gone, they BOTH have to agree on a movie. I'm trying to get them to compromise every now and again. DID NOT WORK TODAY! Derrick was bound and determined to get his Strawberry Shortcake movie, not the Strawberry movie Eve picked out. Screaming, yelling (on his part) in the nice, quiet library. Yeah, not so fun. The library has this big fountain with huge rocks surrounding it, and Derrick kept running around them, crying that he wanted his movie, not listening to me one bit aobut giving me the movie, be quiet, etc. Not fun. And pretty embarrassing. I loaded them in the truck after I caught him (hard to threaten a child in front of everyone), buckled them in, and then went back and got movies for me. Derrick was mad. He went straight to bed when we got home. He only acts like that when he is super tired. Which he was. They are both growing, and need naps during the day, at least every other day. I hope tomorrow is better. And their schedules have changed, with Ryan's new job, me still working. They want to spend time with both of us, and we haven't quite figured out how to do that. It's getting better, mostly on my part to make sure they get more cuddle time in and play time with Mom.

Ryan's had a few rough days at work, but that's what happens with sales. I'm sure his day is coming soon with some good sales! I think he still enjoys it more than Security, so as long as he is happy, I'm happy. :o)

No comments: