www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day!

Happy Mommy's Day to all you Mommies out there - especially to all the first-time moms and moms-to-be!

I had Victor's 4-month pics taken on Friday. Check them out!

www.searsportrait.com
log in - carriezeldenrust@yahoo.com
password - carebear

should be fairly easy to find.

We've got a very busy week ahead of us. We have started the process of buying another property! I'm so excited for this! So this probably means we'll be moving sometime this summer!

Tuesday Dirk and I will be heading up to Loyola so he can have a mini tour of his school. We missed Kindergarten Roundup there due to a meeting, so I asked if we could stop up sometime and just show Dirk the school. He's so excited to go to Kindergarten! Then afterwards, I round up all the kids and get their pics taken. How sad is this - this will be the first family pic taken! I can finally fill the frame that's on our wall with OUR family! ha ha! Don't ask how many years it's been up on our wall without us in it. It got to be a conversation piece - "Who are the people in your frame?" "I have no idea" :o)

No comments: