www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pulling up and standing

Well, Ryan was watching Victor and Eve today and he put Victor in the playpen. After awhile he realized Victor was squealing and getting annoyed. Ryan turned to look at him and he pulled himself up to a standing position in the playpen! Jeez kid! He's crawling all over the place now. He's so mobile it's crazy!

Eve is beside herself without Dirk. She just doesn't know what to do. She's hardly eaten today. So for the next few days I'm going to get her some special treats and go do stuff with her that's just for her. I knew they were best buds, but didn't realize how much of an effect this is really having on her. We'll invite Japheth over I'm sure, so she has someone to play with. Oh my poor girl :o(

Dirk is having a BLAST though it sounds like at Gran and Grandpa's! I'm hoping to get pictures soon *hint hint* :o)

No comments: