www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More of My Free and/or Cheap Finds

Here's part of my Cub Run...
2 Swiss Miss on sale for $1 each, used 50c off 2 (expired - I LOVE THAT CUB ACCEPTS EXPIRED COUPONS!) = 50c each
2 Dove Chocolates on sale $1.95, used 2 - $1 off coupons (expired) = 95c each
(notice one is not pictured? Dove is my FAVORITE chocolate haha!)
Loaf of Arnold bread (best ever!) on sale $2, used $4 coupon from company
Loaf of Arnold Italian bread $2.19, used $4 coupon from company (it deducted $4 each time even though I only spend $2-2.19! Yeah for overages!!
Krunchers - used a Free Product coupon from the Kruncher company = FREE
Not pictured is...
Ice cream @ $1.99 (Victor is sick, wanted something soft for him to eat)
and Sirloin on sale for $1.99/lb = $3.54

Total $5.12 + tax
(saved $13!)
Walgreen's Run Part 2 :o)
Each of the above was on sale for 25c each! Couldn't find any coupons to get them free, but I tried haha! Cupcakes are just in time for Eve's birthday coming up!


Walgreen's Run part 1
Colgate toothpaste on clearance for 37c each! I used 50c off coupon, tried buying 3, but they wouldn't adjust the coupon or the price of the Colgate so I could get 3 for free, so I had them take one Colgate off my transaction after they scanned the other coupons, so I had 13c overages for each one :o) I bought a few other things, but nothing worth noting.


I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE IN THE MAIL!
I love shoes, especially sandals, but can't really wear them in the winter. I was a lucky person to get one of these pairs when Bear Paw had a giveaway on their Facebook page! But I was TICKED OFF when I noticed they were size 7! Darn it! :o) They are so cute, but one of my sisters-in-law will get to sport these cuties around. Just better not be around me! I'll be jealous! It also came with a music CD that I will keep for myself, thank you very much.

No comments: