www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Free and/or Cheap Finds

Oh have I missed finding a good deal! I think I spent too much time yesterday (a whopping 2 hours) shopping. But it was nice to be out.

My Target Run...
Kashi on sale for $2.99, used $3 off from Vocalpoint = FREE

6 cans of Cream of Chicken on sale for 75c each, used 2 - $1.00/4 = 50c each. (I've gotten them better, but this is the best sale I've found lately and we really needed them. Bummer)

Kens Dressing - I love my Italian dressing! on sale for $1.75, forgot my coupon poop on me.

Tide 97c, used $1 off = FREE

Total spent $5.71 plus tax

Ok, I have hated Walmart for a LONG time. But I decided to give them a few more tries ("buying" my free stuff there). My cashier was very nice. So I will try them again sometime in the future...

4 Athenos Greek yogurts on sale for $1 each, used $2/2 coupon = 4 for FREE
Rhodes dinner rolls $1.76, used $1 coupon from some paper I forget which :o) = 76c
2 Schick disposable razors $1.97, used 2 - $2 off coupon 12/5 SS (exp 1/16) = 2 for FREE
3 Maruchan Yakisoba 54c each, used 3 - 50c off coupons 1/2 SS (exp 3/31) = 4c each

Total = 82c + tax
Not bad, huh? :o)

No comments: