www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, August 3, 2008

18 Weeks

18 weeks now. I went shopping for a new shirt for work, my doesn't really cover me if I have to grab something above me. But, I really couldn't find one. Won't spend full price on a shirt I'll only wear for a few months :o) I have a different one I can wear for now, but I'm sure in a month or so, I'll have to keep an eye out for some cheapy ones. Or I'll just head to the women's section and buy an XL shirt. We'll see :o)

Baby is about 5 1/2 inches now, and 7 ounces. Moving around like crazy, but I don't feel a lot of it. Thank goodness, it will be soon enough when this little one will be so big I can't breath (Derrick) or grabbing one of my ribs (Eve).

Gran thinks it's a boy (she really hasn't been wrong in her life). That's what I feel it is. And it will be nice to use some of those baby clothes of Derrick's that he outgrew after wearing it once or twice!

When I was shopping today, I took Eve with me. We went thru the baby clothes and picked out one boy outfit and one girl outfit. Ok, she picked it out. She was excited. Until she saw a Dora dress and said we had to buy it "for the baby" :o) Sure Eve.

Derrick likes to say how big my belly is getting. "Mommy, your belly is getting SOOO BIIIG!" Thanks for pointing that out Dirkie. But he knows that my belly has to get "super big" before the baby comes.

No comments: