www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ultrasound

I went with Mommy to see the baby! I just wanted to talk the lady's ear off and not pay any attention to the pics of the baby. Mommy got some pics, but only one or two she likes. The pic of the baby's face is weird - looks like a skeleton. Mommy doesn't like it. She said she got a nice profile pic of both Eve and me, but this baby she didn't :o( But that's ok. Right after Christmas we'll get to see the baby anyways. The lady said our baby weighs 11 ounces! No idea what that means, but it sounds cool. We made sure to tell the lady not to tell Mommy if it's a boy or girl. I say she's having a girl. What do you think? Take a vote!

G and Papa come tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll have lots of stories for then. Then next Wednesday we leave for Gran and Grandpa's! It's been almost a year since we were at their house. Hopefully this time our truck won't get an ouie again. I think Daddy should drive this time. But don't tell Mommy I said so!

No comments: