www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gran

Gran's surgery went very well! It was a long one tho - 6 hours. Grandpa said the doc came out smiling - so that's a great thing! She's also going home TODAY already. The kids made her a present I was hoping would make it to her before the surgery, but their mail takes a few extra days to get thru Chicago/Gary or something. So hopefully it's there for when she gets home today.

The kids have been playing remarkably well today. I didn't fall asleep until after 1am (I closed again at work), and I didn't get up until just before 10am! I was pooped. I was afraid I'd come downstairs to a huge mess. But they were just playing nicely.

This past week they were at VBS and LOVED it! Eve was even able to go and she had a wonderful time, especially with all the singing. They keep asking to go back. I hope we are able to send him to preschool this fall. But we'll see. Eve could also start in January, which would be great after the baby comes to be able to have one less child for a few hours during the day while I get used to 3 kids under 4 in my house! :o)

No comments: