www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VBS and Stuff







Today we went shopping. With both kids. I need shock collars on them some days and this one was one of them. Just Eve. Derrick did well. Eve likes to run thru the clothes racks and hide. I needed a new shirt for the upcoming wedding, and a specific one - one to match in the family pics. So after looking thru tons of pinks, i didn't want to do that. I went with a black and white patterned shirt, with black pants that came with it. I fell in love with a different shirt, kind of a bunch of different polka dots all over, but it was more than the shirt and pants combined of the other one I liked. So me being the sensible one, went with a pair of pants and shirt for less. I like it tho. It's my first new outfit in a long time. Even if it is maternity. I'm looking forward to wearing it!





Derrick also got his first baseball glove! With Dad home during the day for now, he's been begging Ryan to play catch. So we bought him a glove that actually fits him now that we know he's interested in playing. It's soooooo cute! I'll get pics of it later.





Kids also went to VBS this last week and enjoyed it. This was "Preschool Bible School" as they thought they were going back to the previos Bible School from the week before. And this second VBS was at the church Derrick went to preschool at. I have lots of pics from that - so enjoy! I'll also record them singing their Bible School songs - it's stinking cute! One part the kids all yell AMEN! and Eve can't quite do it - so she yells, AH-YAH! It's nicknamed the Karate Jesus song :o)

No comments: