www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Tooth!

IT'S FINALLY HERE! Victor has been drooling and cranky on and off for many weeks now. Today, he was giggling and just unbelievably happy again. I stuck my finger in his mouth, like I have done almost every day, to rub his gums and I felt a tiny, sharp corner of his first tooth!

We got our new dryer last night. Did our first loads of laundry (I'm DAYS behind) last night, and this morning, I threw another load into the dryer. Our whites. When I took them out after work, they were multicolored. One of the kids put a handful of color crayons in one of my socks, and a bunch had fallen out :o( Our brand new dryer is now colored on the inside also. I hope I can get the crayons out of the whites, especially the baby quilt Mom had made Derrick before he was born. Our first two kids used it, and I was cleaning it so Victor could use it now. *Sigh*

OH! I also went upstairs to get Victor this morning, and he was laying on his back. I'm like - I don't remember putting you on your back! (All three kids have slept on their tummies) He had rolled over again! So it's official, he's becoming mobile!

No comments: