www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Almost a Big Girl!

Mommy is helping me be a big girl! I'm learning how to go potty in my potty chair. I have gone 2 times now. I had 2 accidents this morning before I kind of understood what Mommy wants me to do. I get cookies when I go potty in my potty chair!!! YUMMY! I love cookies. I sat on my potty for 30 minutes before I went potty, because I knew I'd get a cookie! Aren't I goofy? Well, I call them "cockies" - everyone seems to think that's kinda funny. I don't get it. Maybe when I'm bigger. Mommy told me - NO MORE DIAPERS! Well, I get them at naptime and bedtime. But that's it. And as soon as I wake up, I have to run to the potty before I go in my panties. I have pretty My Little Pony panties. I like horsies. I also have some with flowers on them, they are pretty, but I like my Pony ones better. Dirkie is helping me learn too. He's a good helper. Well, I'll keep you updated on my progress!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iwill pull down your little knickers and help make you a big girl!!

Anonymous said...

I want your little knickers send them to me then ask mummy to put you on Skype and watch me take my c--k out and cum in them, I babysit my niece sometimes and I have her sit and watch while I smell her knickers and jerk off, I love the idea of her watching me stroke my meat, she will be 3 in a month I want to teach her how to stroke it for me