www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Talking Talking Talking

It's me, Evie! I'm talking up a storm! I like to talk on the phone with Gran and G. And sometimes Mommy will call me from another phone, and we'll talk while we're looking at each other. She's goofy! I like to talk, but now that I'm learning more words, I get frustrated and throw fits again. I have to be careful, Mommy tries to videotape me doing that. And I don't want her to.

I had a rough day today. I was pretty crabby. I just wanted to cuddle with Mommy all day. I keep scratching my ear and I don't like to lay down. I hope I don't have an ear infection.

G also told Mommy that I went potty on G's toilet this weekend! Mommy used up my last diaper today. Uh oh. I wonder if I have to wear my panties with horsies on them. They are really pretty, but I didn't like them a few weeks ago. Speaking of horsies, I like to sit on Zale, grab his collar and pretend I'm riding a horsie! I like Zale. And my kitty cat too. Ok, good night!

No comments: