www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Me, too! Me, too!


I want to write a Blog, too! It's me, Evie. I want to do everything Mommy does. I think it starts to annoy her, but I'm cute, so she'll get over it :o)

Gran gave me a new video, ok it's Dirkie's too. It has Dora on it and Blues Clues! I love Dora. I call her "Dah". I'm still working on all my words, but I'm getting much better at it. Especially when Mommy and Daddy practice with me. I love to jabber. But I get frustrated when I can't say what I want to say. I do love to sing tho! Mommy has to sing the Blues Clues song to me every time I go to bed. "We are going to play Blues Clues, 'cuz it's a really great game. Yah!" :o)

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE horsies! Except I call them "Nees." Bcuz that's what they say. I sit on my puppy, Zale, and play horsie all they time! He lets me, but when Dirkie jumps on him, that doesn't go over so well :o)

Luv Evie

No comments: