www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, November 16, 2007

Big Trouble

I got in super big trouble today. Mommy and Daddy were talking in the living room and Eve and I were downstairs playing. Then Mommy and Daddy heard a spraying sound. Mommy came to check on us right away and I couldn't get the can of laundry stuff out of my hand fast enough. She caught me. Mommy put it up high, then told me I was not to go near the laundry stuff. I said OK. But two minutes later, I climbed up to get it, and sprayed it right in Evie's eyes. She cried. Mommy and Daddy had to flush her eyes with cold water. Evie did NOT like that one bit. I had to go to my room for the rest of the night. I was not happy either. I kept trying to get out of bed, but Daddy would come upstairs. That's not a good thing when I'm in a "time out" and Daddy comes upstairs.

Luv Dirkie

Oh, and Evie is doing fine. But my butt hurts :o) I won't do that again!

No comments: