www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Getaway


Ryan and I had an incredible weekend! We had so much fun. This is by far the best weekend we've ever had. For those of you who don't know - we went to Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha area) for a business conference. They had two of the best business speakers we've heard yet there. We laughed, we cried, we learned. I can't begin to describe it. Best part is the drive - ROAD TRIP! We have so much fun with our friends going down. Then staying in the hotel room, man we have some laughs. Nothing like the topics that pop up at 2am! And it was such a nice trip in our new vehicle. The Expedition has so much room! Nate can sit behind Ryan without any problems! We had a blast singing to Nate when he got a cramp in his leg and we had to pull over for him to walk it off. We are such fabulous singers. My motto - If you can't sing, sing LOUD! :o)

The kids are having a great time at G and Papa's house. I talked to Mom and she said they did well, busy, but well :o) They are finally getting to an age that they can occupy both of themselves without our help - which is suuuuuuch a stress reliever for me :o) Dad and Scott went hunting, so I'll post those pics here sometime tomorrow I'm sure. We are headed into a quick meeting yet tonight, then going uptown for some wings. I'm so excited - no kids, no babysitter to pay for, NO DOG! It will be a great end to a fantastic weekend.

Carrie

No comments: