www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, January 11, 2008

2 Down, 1 To Go

I had my second interview today. All went well, I found out which shifts I'll be working, etc. But need to do one more interview with the General Manager before I can be hired. Soooo, on Monday afternoon, I should know when I start :o) I'm excited. But sounds like I will be working mostly M-F lunch hour. Not bad. I'll take it. Just need to find a sitter for M and W so Ryan can go work out as usual. It's such a tough timeslot, hard to find someone, but I'm sure things will work out. Well, I better go get some dinner, then off to church to watch other people's kids so their parents can go out on a date and have free child care :o( I don't have kids, and I have to watch others' kids tonight! I wanted the night off too! Oh well, I'm ok with it. I guess :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kij