www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Poor Evie

Poor Eve - she's been so sick the last few days :o( She can't lay down for very long, so I'm assuming it's an ear infection. Oh we haven't had to deal with this for 12 months! I think she's getting her 2-year molars in, and cutting teeth has never been easy for her. Derrick and I are at the library, picking out some movies to watch since she just wants to cuddle on the couch. I hope she gets better soon, I don't want to take her in to the doc. But I've started not feeling well, so if I have what she had, I can see why she screams! I hope those teeth come in soon for her, I don't want her getting sick for months until they do!

Two nights ago Eve and I spent 4 hours in the rocking chair. It was the only way she could sleep - if she was upright. Last night wasn't much better, but I was able to keep her in our bed. So, keep her in your prayers so she heals up - I don't know if I can take much more of this!

I also got a call last night that I got the job! I'll be starting hopefully this week if I have my way :o) But one manager said orientation may not be until next week :o( So we'll see. I'm just glad I got it! I'm looking forward to being out of the house for a few hours a day!

Well, better go. I'll upload pics as soon as Mom Z. sends them (from a long time ago!) he he he

No comments: