www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Day

My first day went well! It's so boring having to "learn" the restaurant way, when I've served for many, many years before this :o) But I understand they need to do it. I actually took a table :o) Don't think I was supposed to, but I new most of their menu from "studying" it this weekend, so I knew I could wing it. Too bad I didn't get to keep the tip! I go back tomorrow. Not sure Mondays and Wednesdays are going to work out, I can't seem to find a sitter. But that's what I'll work on tonight. Ryan likes to play basketball those days and then work out afterwards, and I don't want him to have to give that up.

Can you believe that Evie will be TWO in one week?!? Wow! She's getting better at talking. Except I still have no idea what she says most of the time :o) So that's something we'll continue to work on.

OH! I also got jury summoned, for the state of Minnesota (Minneapolis). So we'll see how that turns out. I hope I can get a deferment, if I can't get an excuse. I've already been called twice, this will be my third time! But it's so hard with Ryan being overnights, I have no day care, and we only have one vehicle. So this should be interested. I asked if I couldn't get it excused, to get a deferment until Evie was in kindergarten, so I wouldn't have to worry about just dropping my kids off at some strange day care with people I don't know.

No comments: