www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!




2008! Wow. That means this year, Derrick turns 4! Evie turns 2! And I turn 30????
We're all getting over a bit of some colds, so we're going low key today. Putting away the Christmas decorations. Wow, now I remember why I haven't decorated in years! I didn't put too much up, but they are taking some time to come down. We got the frames and mirror put up! I'm so excited! I've wanted a big mirror for a while - thanx Dad! - and Mom too :o) We'll get a family pic done as soon as I find an outfit for Eve and for me. I know what we are doing, but just need to borrow them. Hopefully will get that done soon so we can fill the new frame with a pic of us and not whoever is in there :o)



Kids are doing well, besides the runny noses. The LOVE playing their games, especially the play dough. But I only let them do that when I take a shower. Oh, to have peace and quiet for 15 minutes - I should have gotten them play dough years ago!





We also bought a "Spider Crab" is what I call him - to eat the worms that have taken over our saltwater fishtank. He's nasty. EEEEEWWWWW! But, if he eats the worms so we can finally sell a bunch of stuff in there, he's worth it!









No comments: