www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yay!







I figured out how to put "returns" on my posts. Every time I wrote an entry up, with returns between paragraphs - they wouldn't show up on the blog, just made one big paragraph.

But now I figured it out!


Well, off to clean the kids room. I'll add a pic as soon as it's clean :o)
I tried getting the whole room in one picture, but it didn't work. The door opens in the middle of the room (whoever designed this house - seriously!). But you get the idea. Off to the left is a bookshelf I decided not to take a picture of since the kids threw the books all over and I didn't want to pick them up AGAIN. Off to the right by Eve's bed is a cabinet that matches her bed, filled with pjs and blankets. Poor Dirkie, so much pink. I hope he turns out ok later in life! Ha ha!






No comments: